Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAY.....

Its May again...almost half of the year gone...premier league also gona end d...next comes world cup...after that will be July d...time is "flying" damn fast for me at the moment....

Just a week ago i went back to my secondary school for Canteen Day,after nearly 10 years.....everything look so familiar for me...most of the teachers that i know are still around....mr.quek, En. Supra, Pn. Kasma, Pn Ding...etc...some i couldnt even remember their name anymore....memories "flashing around" in my mind...i went to the place i like the most during my schooling time---toilet...the big mirror outside is no longer there...and the toilet had been renovated nicely(still dirty lar...hehe)......then i passed by my form 4&5 classroom....i feel like i could see chow hoong, meigie, jj, wei hoong, wen tsin still sitting at their place chatting around...as if all the things were jus happened yesterday.....
then i continued walking around...passing by gelanggang serbaguna, with a computer block on it now...then football field, basketball court...brought me back all the sweet memories i had there....
I left school at abt 11 sumting...with a heavy heart.....i know....deep inside my heart....that i really miss those time....


My Class


Football field

Basketball court

Mr.Quek


Dewan


P/s: Congrats to

1) Li Choong, who jus engaged wif jennifer this morning(i only knew it from facebook)
2) And sze gee, who is going to get married later this month....


Till then,

John

2 comments:

  1. I really miss the fun time we used to have in school!!! Oh, you went to our classroom!!! Does it still look the same today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..it still looks the same for me..i really wanted to go in and sit on my place again...haha....but that day there were too many ppls around....

    ReplyDelete