Monday, March 22, 2010

Maybe...im just lost

Nothing really special in the past few weeks. Besides working, it's still working. Perhaps my only entertainment is playing futsal during weekends and spend time with my family.

kena gao gao by my customers and boss for the past few weeks. Made me started to wonder am i really that bad? I used to be quite confident in work. Well the things happen for the past few weeks really made my confidence level dropped rapidly till i couldnt believe it's actually me.

Maybe im jus overated myself last time. Just being over confidence.

But anyway, though i was being screwed up nicely, i felt really happy. I can see my improvement right after that. Being more aggresive, better time management, have the sense of urgency...etc

Now i fully understand that obstacles and failures in life is just a force to move you forward.

Till then.

John

4 comments:

  1. chun wei said your post very emo.. again

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...CCH, cannot write ur own comment ar?
    John, your post very emo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. its just my thought....
    im ok already anyway, lawak as always=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the sweet memories as INDULGENCES and unpleasant one as STORIES. May you life fulfiled with lot of INDULGENCES always and decorated witth STORIES leading you to a better path of your life. Gambateh ^^

    ReplyDelete