Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bukit Cahaya Pics

As promised...here are some of my b.chaya photos....havent got our photos from chee wah and oon yet...slow lar they all...


Specially edited by chow hoong...duno why he wana edit this photo for me...i think simply becos im too "yeng"


So call "F4"---------Foolish 4......dun play play


Looking at "Leng Lui's....


Before going in.....

Today is the 3rd time i went for gym this week...spent abt an hour...didnt expect im so determined...haha...jus wana giv every1 a surprise when the next time they see me....(my every1 refers to those who seldom see me...those frens la...u know who you are....)..i like to giv surprise....

well i think it's nice having a better body shape...will make myself more confident...
when i have more money and more "daizek" definitely i will be more confident in myself....even though i dun look good(my face i mean....kakaka...but i think im ok la....not too bad...jus abit like andy lau, tony leung, lee hom....)

Give me 6 months....u will see a different me!!!

2 comments:

  1. 1st pic is your classic pose ..

    do surprise me the next time we meet .. dai zek lou .. hehehe ..

    btw .. where are the leng luis you mentioned in the previous post ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. my classic pose??kekeke...i got alot of classic pose wor...
    aiya wont be that fast la...i said i need abt 6 months ma...haha
    ei..i said got leng lui but we din take any picture wif them ler....next time next time!!!=)

    ReplyDelete